Reference #: 2303_Lead Rope Access Trainer
We are currently hiring a LEAD ROPE ACCESS TRAINER to facilitate IRATA, SPRAT, Tower Climbing, Fall Protection and other courses at the Pacific Ropes Training Center.
- Conduct ongoing IRATA and SPRAT training classes for Levels 1-3.
- Develop supplemental course materials and guides that address individual and course specific learning needs.
- Develop flexible teaching strategies to relay theoretical knowledge as well as practical application.
- Supervise and coordinate other training center staff.
- Ensure appropriate resources are available for each training class.
- Keep up-to-date with research and developments according to industry trends, IRATA and SPRAT regulations and safe work at height standards.
- Organize and maintain training center equipment.
- Provide constructive feedback, instruction and encouragement.
- Evaluate training program and activities to ensure effective training.
- Work with Pacific Ropes administration to ensure all paperwork and resources are adequate for students.
- Work with Pacific Ropes administration to ensure IRATA and SPRAT training requirements are met.
- Follow Pacific Ropes Instructor’s Manual; communicate any changes as necessary.
- Understand and comply with Pacific Ropes mission for training.
- Adjust training methods and develop alternative solutions if expected results are not seen. Strive for continuous improvement.
- Help maintain cleanliness of kitchen, classroom, and other common training areas.
- Other duties as required.
- Must have IRATA and SPRAT Level 3 certification
- Must have First Aid Certification
- Extensive training experience with proven success at helping participants achieve certification
- Expertise in rope access with at least 5 years of industry experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Prioritizes safety and safe work at height
- Takes initiative to improve training program with Pacific Ropes administration
- Committed to providing excellent customer service
- Ability to build relationships with all students
- Excellent leadership skills with ability to motivate others
- Flexibility and adaptability to different situations and complicated scheduling needs
- Creative problem solving in order to provide flexible training for different learning styles
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail for the development, implementation and tracking of rope access training
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Compensation will be $40-45/h. Successful candidates will provide availability a month in advance and we will notify you of available work during that time period.
If this position interests you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the posting number in your application.